Explore the Wow factor...
TN Developments have developed a distinctive style, working closely with architects to build homes which are imposing and graceful, yet understated. Passionate about the environment, they take seriously the responsibility to build for future generations, always keeping the planet’s welfare in mind.
The agreed floorplans are preliminary as TN Developments will be reviewing internal layouts with their own architects to incorporate internal improvements to fully take advantage of the breath-taking views. Should any of the properties be reserved early enough, the buyers will of course be able to have their own input on the final layout.
You’ll also note they want to rotate plot 6 to improve the view down the valley to the South East for units 1—3. The garage specifications include size (36m2), a car charging point, 13A sockets and a tap.
Sarah Eberle will be doing the landscape design. In case you don’t recognise her name, she has won more gold medals for design at Chelsea than any other woman — ever.
We are able to offer flexible ways to purchase at Letcombe Bowers, which can mean significant savings if you are able to buy ‘off plan.’
The current farmhouse will be updated and the owners will remain living there, so you will already have neighbours upon moving in. The homes include two detached new builds of approx 2700 sq ft and four properties within the converted barn ranging from 2280 to 3000 sq ft.
For constructional reasons, specifications may change. Where such changes are made, the overall level of specification will be maintained at the appropriate level. The terms of the contract for the sale of the property take precedence over the content of this specification.
- Appliances by Neff, Capel and Bosch
- Integrated appliances include: Stainless steel oven, conventional/ microwave oven, induction hob
- Dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, wine cooler, recirculating hood
- Specialist solid surface quartz worktops
- Island units with quartz worktop
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with monobloc chrome mixer tap
- Utility with washing machine and condensing dryer, sink and storage
- Ceramic floor tiles by Porcelanosa
- Porcelanosa sanitaryware throughout
- Principal bedroom with dressing room and ensuite: Bath, shower, basin with vanity unit and WC
- Bedroom 2 ensuite: Shower, basin with vanity unit, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath, shower, basin with vanity unit, WC
- White sanitary ware with chrome furniture
- Showers thermostatically controlled with fixed and movable heads
- Fully tiled walls and ceramic floor tiles by Porcelanosa
- Over basin mirrors with inbuilt light and shaver point
Heating and Hot Water
- Underfloor central heating to both floors provided by communal ground source heat pump
- 300 litre hot water storage tank
- Heat recovery throughout the property with heat exchange unit
Electrical & Lighting
- Lutron lighting controls offering conventional switching or remotely using smartphone app
- Lighting may be automated based on time/ ambient light level etc.
- Integrates with Apple’s HomeKit, Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- Stainless steel finish switches
- LED downlighters to kitchen and bathrooms
- LED strip wall lights with concealed light source
Internal / External Features
- Solid timber front door with chrome furniture
- Solid internal walls on ground floor
- Concrete first floor in Unit 6; other units to be confirmed
- Carpets throughout except where floors are tiled
- Powder coated aluminium frames to all windows and external doors
- Sealed unit double glazed windows
- Oak staircase with oak newel posts and handrails with glass balusters
- Veneered and inlaid solid doors with stainless steel furniture
- Dressing room or built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Wardrobes have door-operated switching of internal light
- Architraves and skirtings painted in white eggshell
Audio Visual / Data / Telephone / Security
- Internet access with speeds up to 900Mbps (to be confirmed)
- Cabling throughout for terrestrial, satellite and cable television
- Multiple TV points to living room (2) and all bedrooms
- Category 6 cabling to hall, living room and bedrooms
- Wi-Fi access points (ceiling mounted) throughout providing full signal coverage in the property
- Alarm system
- Smoke detectors with battery failsafe
- 36m2 double carport with visitor car parking
- 7kW car charging point + 3 double 13A power points
- External taps in carport and garden
- Site landscaping by Sarah Eberle (to be confirmed)
- Fully landscaped communal areas and turfed gardens
The overall look for Letcombe Bowers will be decidedly chic yet elegantly understated, effortlessly combining contemporary styling with the traditional buildings and using natural, locally sourced materials for bespoke finishes.
Kitchens are designed and produced by Oakwood and contemporary wet rooms and ensuites supplied by Vitra and Roper Rhodes. Additionally, there will be instant hot and cold filtered water systems, built-in coffee machines and combination microwaves. The bathrooms use full height glass shower panels and rainshower heads to add an extra touch of luxury.
This idyllic corner on the South Oxfordshire/West Berkshire borders has the countryside, schooling and lifestyle that the most discerning house-hunters are looking for.
Letcombe Bowers is set within a vast natural landscape and offers stunning views over rolling countryside in every direction. This unique development is approached by a mile-long private driveway, and offers tranquillity and seclusion whilst being easily accessible.
It’s a truly wonderful escape, whether it will be your weekend retreat or forever home.